Thursday, July 08, 2010
Five Tips to Prolong Beauty and Life
AT: 07/08/2010 07:36:48 AM
LINK TO THIS ARTICLE
- Treat your pearls gently. Store in a chamois or silky bag or wrap in tissue.
- Never expose your pearls to acid-based hair sprays, cosmetics or perfumes.
- Never clean your pearls with chemicals or abrasives. Wash instead with a mild soap and water solution. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Put on pearls after applying cosmetics, hair sprays and perfume, and after washing hands to remove all such residue.
- Have your pearl strand or strands strung with a knot between each pearl. This will prevent loss of pearls should the string ever break.